During a pandemic we implemented all the necessary measures in order to protect our students and us from spread of COVID-19 virus.
Filsurf school was approved by Turismo de Portugal as tourist activity that is compliant with hygiene and cleaning requirements for the prevention and control of COVID-19 and other possible infections. These are measures that we strongly comply with:
- Using of face mask during transport to the surf spot and back is mandatory;
- Disinfection of hands before entrance into surf cars is mandatory;
- Controlled distance between students during theoretical and practical part;
- Maximum 5 students for 1 instructor during surf lessons (exceptions bigger families or groups of friends travelling together)
- All equipment (wetsuits, surf boards and leashes) is disinfected and sanitised every day after each use.